Sunday, May 15, 2011

Do Not Turn Your Back on the Ocean

Country Home  Sea Ranch

For Stacey  Sea Ranch
For Sarah  Mendocino
Is This Love?  Sea Ranch
What Up?  Mendocino
A Room With a View  Sea Ranch
Mellow Yellow   Sea Ranch
I Am A Rock  Sea Ranch
She Has a House and Garden  The Stanford Inn, Mendocino
Walk on By  Mendocino
The Gospels  Mendocino
Don't Even Think About It  Glen Ellen
Eight Miles High  Hendy Woods
I Live in a Meadow  Pierce Ranch, Point Reyes
but I did


  1. Writing from the rainy Hudson Valley today: Do these sunny places exist?

    Awesome photos! Love them all, especially "The Gospels."

  2. Love those photos of the grasses growing on the hillside. Brings back great memories of the years I lived in the Bay Area. The sign advising not to turn your back on the ocean is very true...

  3. Golly, miserable? Not that bad!

    Susan, I know, it was a dream out there, a different sunny.

    Nancy, it is true...I must always be within a short drive orf an ocean. But the Pacific is BLUE. That amazed me. The meadows were so soulful, I was speechless.